Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Sungold - from a commercial source

Posted by dianega 7 - ATL (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 13, 09 at 10:38

I can't find this sold locally & hate to pay shipping charges for just one packet! Does anyone have a few extra seeds of these they'd like to trade? It must be from a commercial packet since they are hybrid & saved seeds won't be true.

I have the following to trade. C=Commercial, T=From a Trade
All are from 2009.

Beefsteak Heirloom C (12)
Black Cherry T (12)
Golden Jubilee - T (8)
Ponderosa Pink T (10)

Also have other veggies & herbs if you'd prefer. Just let me know what you're interested in.

Thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Sungold - from a commercial source

Oops, sorry. Don't know how this got posted twice. Must've been in my buffer. Please ignore.
Thanks.

o

This is way late, but might help you for next year. I think I saw sungold seeds at Scottsdale farms up in Alpharetta last spring. If you still need them for next year, you might give them a call.

o

tomato growers is a good place to get some. Also how many seeds do you need?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here