Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jwm1960_gw

have: tomato seeds for a sase

Jerry Murphy
14 years ago

I'm cleaning out some old tomato seeds from my freezer. They are available for a SASE. I will send 15-20 seeds of each until they are gone. Here are the varieties I'm offering:

Deweese Streaked

Eckert Polish

Eva Purple Ball

German Breault

Hungarian Heart

Italian Paste

Mammoth German Gold

Polish Red

Russian/Ukrainian Heart

Watermelon Beefsteak

I'm also offering Martin Family Heirloom Okra seeds if anyone wants some. You'll need to send a bubble envelope for the okra seeds.

Comments (29)

• cybermeowz
    14 years ago

I would love to receive both tomato and okra seeds. Just let me know what I need to do. Thanks so much!

• Jerry Murphy
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Everyone is asking if I still have seeds. I have plenty at this time. I will post here if I run out of a variety.

Jerry

• columbusgardener
    14 years ago

I would love some! - PLMK

Debbie

• slo_garden
    14 years ago

I'd love some seeds! You've got mail.

• murphysmom2009
    14 years ago

Hi Would like to try your tomato seeds, please let me know what I need to do....thanks Deb

• season79
    14 years ago

I would love some of the tomato and okra seeds that you have available. Just let me know what to do.

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

Hi,
    I would also love to try these. Thank you for the offer. I will send SASE once I receive your address.
    -Denise

• west_texas_peg
    14 years ago

Would it be possible for me to receive some of your Watermelon Beefsteak?

Peggy

• mimidale
    14 years ago

do you still have eva purple ball? I would love to have some.

• plsell
    14 years ago

I would love some of your seeds if you still have any left.

Pat

• bencjedi
    14 years ago

I would love to participate in the SASE'ing for tomato seeds too. Do you have any left?

• Jerry Murphy
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I still have everything except the Polish Red Tomato.

bencjedi, you have your email address blocked. That's why I had to go through GardenWeb to send you my mailing address. You need to correct this problem.

• mommaval
    14 years ago

Sending email!!!

• paradisa
    14 years ago

Sending you an email.

Thank You for the offer.

Paradisa

• paradisa
    14 years ago

Sending you an email.

Thank You for the offer.

Paradisa

• may0503
    14 years ago

You've got mail.

May

• the_scottman
    14 years ago

if you have any seeds for the hearts / past i would like some <:->the1scottman@yahoo.com

• yumamelon
    14 years ago

If you still have some seed I would like some.

I have sent you an email.

Jonny

• ravenmisc
    14 years ago

I would love to take you up on this offer if it's still open. This is my first time attempting to participate in anything on GardenWeb, so beyond posting this reply, I'm not sure what else I should do to contact you (half the replies to your post say that folks have emailed you, but I can't figure out how they've gotten your email addy to do so). If you'll let me know else I need to do, I'll happily comply. Thank you!

• Jerry Murphy
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I am almost out of the Watermelon Beefsteak Tomato.

ravenmisc, your email is blocked and I can't send you my address. You will need to correct this if you want some seeds.

• gardenmom2
    14 years ago

Hi I am interested in the Watermelon Beefsteak, the Italian Paste, the Heirloom Okra. I will send you an email.

Thanks
    Nichol

• dandirt
    14 years ago

Hi, i would love to get the tomato seeds. This is the first garden that I was able to start since the destruction of hurricane Katrina in 2005. The southern heat we're experiencing has been exhausting and stressful. Thanks for sharing.

• neohippie
    14 years ago

I'm interested in the heirloom okra, and maybe some tomato seeds too. Hope you have some okra left.

I'll send you an email.

• siichan
    14 years ago

Hi there, I would like some if you still have them. My mom looooves tomatoes, so I would like to get more varieties :)
    I will send you some email. Thank you!

• joco321
    14 years ago

Not sure if you have any tomoato seeds left? Let me know. I will send a sase.

• onetakemovie
    14 years ago

Please let me know if you still have some tomato seeds left? I'll send an SASE if you do.

Thanks!

• stargazer943
    14 years ago

I would love some tomato and okra seeds if you have any left! If I have anything you want let me know or I can send a SASE, thanks!

• StaceyVonWolf
    9 years ago

If you still have both (or either one) I'd be interested in this SASE. I'm just getting started and so excited to try it out!

• Wild Haired Mavens
    8 years ago

Id like the okra, does anyone have some?

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA