Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: tomato seeds for a sase

Posted by jwm1960 7a AL (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 29, 09 at 23:16

I'm cleaning out some old tomato seeds from my freezer. They are available for a SASE. I will send 15-20 seeds of each until they are gone. Here are the varieties I'm offering:

Deweese Streaked
Eckert Polish
Eva Purple Ball
German Breault
Hungarian Heart
Italian Paste
Mammoth German Gold
Polish Red
Russian/Ukrainian Heart
Watermelon Beefsteak

I'm also offering Martin Family Heirloom Okra seeds if anyone wants some. You'll need to send a bubble envelope for the okra seeds.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: tomato seeds for a sase

I would love to receive both tomato and okra seeds. Just let me know what I need to do. Thanks so much!

o

Everyone is asking if I still have seeds. I have plenty at this time. I will post here if I run out of a variety.

Jerry

o

I would love some! - PLMK

Debbie

o

I'd love some seeds! You've got mail.

o

Hi Would like to try your tomato seeds, please let me know what I need to do....thanks Deb

o

I would love some of the tomato and okra seeds that you have available. Just let me know what to do.

o

Hi,
I would also love to try these. Thank you for the offer. I will send SASE once I receive your address.
-Denise

o

Would it be possible for me to receive some of your Watermelon Beefsteak?

Peggy

o

do you still have eva purple ball? I would love to have some.

o

• Posted by plsell Zone 9 - Louisiana (My Page) on
    Sat, May 16, 09 at 1:46

I would love some of your seeds if you still have any left.

Pat

o

• Posted by bencjedi 6 - Central Kentucky (My Page) on
    Mon, May 18, 09 at 1:02

I would love to participate in the SASE'ing for tomato seeds too. Do you have any left?

o

I still have everything except the Polish Red Tomato.

bencjedi, you have your email address blocked. That's why I had to go through GardenWeb to send you my mailing address. You need to correct this problem.

o

Sending email!!!

o

• Posted by paradisa Zone 5 NY Adirondack (My Page) on
    Thu, May 28, 09 at 7:52

Sending you an email.

Thank You for the offer.

Paradisa

o

• Posted by paradisa Zone 5 NY Adirondack (My Page) on
    Thu, May 28, 09 at 8:04

Sending you an email.

Thank You for the offer.

Paradisa

o

You've got mail.

May

o

if you have any seeds for the hearts / past i would like some <:-))...
the1scottman@yahoo.com

o

If you still have some seed I would like some.

I have sent you an email.

Jonny

o

I would love to take you up on this offer if it's still open. This is my first time attempting to participate in anything on GardenWeb, so beyond posting this reply, I'm not sure what else I should do to contact you (half the replies to your post say that folks have emailed you, but I can't figure out how they've gotten your email addy to do so). If you'll let me know else I need to do, I'll happily comply. Thank you!

o

I am almost out of the Watermelon Beefsteak Tomato.

ravenmisc, your email is blocked and I can't send you my address. You will need to correct this if you want some seeds.

o

Hi I am interested in the Watermelon Beefsteak, the Italian Paste, the Heirloom Okra. I will send you an email.

Thanks
Nichol

o

Hi, i would love to get the tomato seeds. This is the first garden that I was able to start since the destruction of hurricane Katrina in 2005. The southern heat we're experiencing has been exhausting and stressful. Thanks for sharing.

o

I'm interested in the heirloom okra, and maybe some tomato seeds too. Hope you have some okra left.

I'll send you an email.

o

Hi there, I would like some if you still have them. My mom looooves tomatoes, so I would like to get more varieties :)
I will send you some email. Thank you!

o

Not sure if you have any tomoato seeds left? Let me know. I will send a sase.

o

Please let me know if you still have some tomato seeds left? I'll send an SASE if you do.

Thanks!

o

I would love some tomato and okra seeds if you have any left! If I have anything you want let me know or I can send a SASE, thanks!

o

If you still have both (or either one) I'd be interested in this SASE. I'm just getting started and so excited to try it out!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here