Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Wanted for trade: my list

Posted by sirdanny (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 29, 09 at 11:19

Greetings,

Well, it getting to be that time of year when some people begin saving their seeds. It also time that some people start their trade lists. I dont think that have that many unusual varieties to offer, but I am hoping for a few trades or anyways. If you dont have any seeds, but would still like something off my list, just let me know.

Want
Paul Roberson
Ildi
KBX
Stump of the world
Indian Stripe
Noire de Crimme
Black from Tula
Aunt Gertie's Gold
Almost anything else (lol)

Have
Black Krim
Cherokee Purple
Old German
Orange Oxheart
Brandywine
Tasmanian Yellow
Great White
Yellow Pear
Red pear
Golden Jubilee
Mortgage Lifter
Jersey Devil

Will have soon
Bradley
Monkeys A@#
Costuloto Genoviese
Brown Berry
Cherokee Green
Green Zebra
White Beauty

Note all fruit were from disease free plants and processed using the fermnintation process.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Wanted for trade: my list

Would like a few things email me please

o

Hi sir,
I have a few Paul Robeson for you - purchased this spring from Southern Exposure. All my SE seeds had great germination rates - close to 100%.

I may or may not have KBX and Indian Stripe in September or October - I don't have any extra seed at this point but I'm growing it now. KBX is not being very productive with the lousy NE weather, but Indian Stripe is doing OK. I just might have to eat them all, though!

You are not set up to receive emails from members, or I would have emailed you. I am, so email me if you want the Paul.

o

sending you an email. Thanks!

o

Update: I now also now currently HAVE:

Cherokee Green
Green Zebra
Costuloto Genoviese
Brown Berry
Mr Stripley (Big Version)

and will have
Tennessee Suprise

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here