Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anney_gw

WANTED: Tomato seeds and tomato trade list

anney
11 years ago

Here is the list of seeds I'd like to test drive in my garden if you have any to spare and/or trade. I'd need only five seeds of each variety and will purchase the hybrid seeds later if the plants are good growers. If they are heirlooms or open pollinated, I will test-drive them, too, and either save the seeds from blemish-free plants that I've grown or purchase more. If you have five seeds of any of these varieties, I'd really appreciate a trade if your see anything you'd like at the link to my exchange list.

Determinate Hybrid Seeds I'd like

Sunmaster

Solar Set

Solar Fire

Florida 9

Indeterminate Open Pollinated Seeds

Sioux

Porter's Pride

Matt's Wild Cherry

Brandywine OVT

Rose, Amish heirloom (not Red Rose)

German Johnson Potato Leaf

My list of available seeds and the numbers can be seen at the link below.

I have decided to pare down my supplies and let go of the seeds that I either don't like, or seeds I can't or don't want to try to grow here again because of heat and early blight, or seeds that produce good tomatoes but that I've found better substitutes for in my area. Some of the seeds were sent to me (heirlooms or OPs) or saved by me and I bought the hybrids commercially.

Request any number of the available seeds that you'd like in the link below. First come - first serve! Email me to arrange things.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Exchange List

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone