Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: tomato seeds, have husk cherry seeds

Posted by plantslayer 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 2, 09 at 16:12

I have 2008 Husk Cherry seeds purchased from FedCo for growing in 2009. I can also trade some 2008/09 Cosmonaut Volkov tomato seeds, and I do have seeds of other kinds of vegetables, including bunching onions and various brassicas. I am looking for some of these varieties, just 5-10 seeds of two or three varieties would do:

Anna Russian

New Big Dwarf

Paul Robeson

Japanese Trifele

(other mid-season black varieties?)

Azoychka

Opalka

Mama leone

(OR perhaps other tasty heirloom varieties with ~75 days or less maturity.)

Thanks for the help!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: tomato seeds, have husk cherry seeds

I have Paul Robeson and Japanese Trifele if you want to trade.

o

Great! Click on my name and send me an email. Let me know how many seeds you want; they are tiny (about the size of sesame seeds) and I probably have at least 100, though that estimate could be way off in either direction.

o

I still have probably around 100 ground cherry seeds here (hard to tell, they are tiny, the size of sesame seeds) as well as the other seeds I mentioned in the first post. Greg already sent me Japanese Trifele, Paul Robeson and Opalka, so if you have any other things on that list (or perhaps something else you think might work well in my PNW urban garden) please drop me an email!

o

Still have those husk cherry/ground cherry seeds. If anyone has tomato seeds to trade for them, make me an offer, even if it's not something on my list. Heck, if you really really want some seeds but have nothing to trade I can just send you some, let me know.

o

Sub artic plenty?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here