Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: sungold op, big sungold, indian stripe,

Posted by compost_pete-grower oh (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 12, 09 at 11:58

i am looking for big sungold, sun gold op, indian stripe, and any other large purple, uncommon tomato seed.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: sungold op, big sungold, indian stripe,

Pete, Dont know about Big Sungold but sun gold o-p is called Sungella. I only have a few seeds myself but tmseeds.com is where I purchased. I can send you Bonito Ojo and Mexico as I consider them rare.

o

I have sungella- didn't know it was also called sungold. It did not have the sweetness sungold has, imo. Yeah if can send some of the Bonito Ojo and mexico that would be great--- is mexico the same one that tomato growers sells? I grew that one and it is a large pink tom, very good flavor and i still have seed for that one, but i always like to try different sources. I have many varieties of seed, if you let me know what you like i can let you know what i have.

o

Pete, Do not see e-mail info.
For using the exchange forum, its best to goto profile and near the bottom put a check mark in the box- 'Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site'.
Or you can go to Simmran1 (my page) and send me an e-mail.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here