Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crnkovic Yugoslavian Tomato

Posted by Kevinitis none (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 4, 13 at 12:00

I am looking to add a few new varieties to my garden. What can anyone tell me about Crnkovic Yugoslavian tomato. I am interested in taste (complexity, sweetness, texture, mild or strong), production, and anything else of note. Thanks

Kevin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crnkovic Yugoslavian Tomato

Kevin, I'm not very good at describing taste of a variety, I just know what I like and Crnkovic Yugoslavian I think is a great tasting and producing variety. Maybe you can read what others have said about it from Tania's page and the companies that offer the seed ( link below)

Yasha Crnkovic was the head of the computer dept where I last taught and he wrote back to his relatives and got back two, that we named Crnkovic Yugoslavian and the other one, a pink heart we called Yasha Yugoslavian.

I SSE listed it many years ago and if you go to Tania's wonderful site she probably has noted when I first SSE listed them, and for many years I, well,I decided to go fetch Tania's page for it and you can see how many places offer seeds and that includes SSE itself in their public offerings.

Carolyn

Here is a link that might be useful: Crnkovic Yugoslavian

o
RE: Crnkovic Yugoslavian Tomato

I will purchase this tomato from SSE. Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here