Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Epsoma Tomato Tone 4-6-6

Posted by behlgarden 9 (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 29, 12 at 13:32

I ordered 40 lb of tomato tone today from Ozbo.com, 2 bags of 20 lb each! used ozbo5off as coupon code as well. Total cost including delivery was $29.16, I think its a great deal. I plan to use this for all my tomatoes and vegetables.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Epsoma Tomato Tone 4-6-6

• Posted by garf 10b (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 29, 12 at 14:54

My local nursery won't even order me a 20 lb bag. I need to look into this.

o

Thanks very much for the link. I just ordered the Tomato-tone and Lime. You can use Amazon Checkout so you don't have to re-enter all your shipping and payment info.

Raybo

o

Yes, thanks. I got a really good price on several Earth Boxes thru Amazon/Ozbo last summer. I will likely order some TomatoTone myself. LInda

o

its actually 3-4-6, which is fine.

o

Thank you for sharing this! I pay not much less than their prices for the 8 lb bags locally. I picked up 40 lbs plus some other items that I will need. Great prices and very low shipping charges.

Thank you!!!

o

you all are welcome. Also note that garden.com also has free shipping but its a hit and miss on their prices.

o

Thanks for the headsup. Just ordered 20# myself.

o

• Posted by garf 10b (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 1, 12 at 23:21

I just ordered 40 lbs of TT. It will be nice not to worry about running out. I didn't have a coupon.

o

garf, The only coupn I saw was at the top of the gardening page and you used "home5off" and it gave you an additional 5% off. But 5% is 5%

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here