Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
angela_t

Want to give someone tomato seeds :)

angela.t
12 years ago

Hey ya'll! My name is Angela. I've been reading different posts on the Garden Web forums for about the past month now, but finally joined up. :) Now, as to why I'm posting. I have a dilemma.

I plan to get some tomato seeds from Tomato Fest. I put all the seeds in the cart, but alas, I only had $10 in seeds, and you need to have a $15 minimum purchase. I tried to get some random thing, like potting soil since it was cheap, but it takes me to another site. So I need to buy more tomato seeds.

So, since I can't fit any more tomato plants in my raised beds I'm gonna make, I was wondering if anyone wanted some tomato seeds from Tomato Fest. I can spend another $5 or $6, so I can do two cheaper packets of tomatoes, or one more pricey and cheaper, etc. I'd buy some and give them to my father-in-law, who loves tomatoes, but he only buys the plants already started, and so I figured to maybe give some to people who would appreciate it. :)

Although I'll give the two packets for free, if someone might wanna trade me for the Sun Gold cherry tomato seeds, I'd be eternally grateful! That's the only one's I was gonna have to order from another site.

If anyone's interested, please write back! I'd like to have my order placed by this Wednesday if possible. :)

Comments (7)