Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trade seeds... need Sungold F1

Posted by catman529 6b (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 12, 12 at 15:04

I can't post in the exchange forum. It says I am not logged in, so I go to log in and get an error message. I log in on this forum and I can post, but when I go over to the exchange forum it says I'm not logged in.

So I will post here... I need Sungold F1 seeds. If anyone has them and wants to trade for any of these varieties:

Black Cherry (I have a ton of seeds, about 3 years old)

Riesentraube

Caspian Pink

Black Krim

Tiny Tim

Also have hot peppers -

Black Pearl

Cayenne

Shoot me an email to catman529 (at) gmail (.) com if you're interested. Gotta get planted by March 1st.

Will post pics once I start the planting....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trade seeds... need Sungold F1

Works fine for me. Have you notified Admin of the problem? They would want to know so they can resolve the issue. Just click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.

Dave

o
RE: Trade seeds... need Sungold F1

Well what do you know, now it works. Must have been a short glitch. I will re post over in that forum....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here