Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some photos of my tomatoes :D

Posted by ameera z11 Dubai (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 1, 13 at 19:03

Here are some photos of my tomatoes that I took today.. I am so excited and hope I do things right so they successfully ripen and continue to produce more.

this is a copy/paste from another post: I am growing what I think are Brandywines but I am not sure...long story short, I gave my housemaids a packet of tomato seeds to start growing since I was going to be overseas for almost 2 months. I thought it was Orange Minsk, but posted photos here to ask a question and was advised it was the wrong leaf type to be OM. I still can't remember for sure but don't see my Brandywine Sudduth seed packet so I am assuming that must be what is growing.

Here are the photos:

I did remove that tomato on top with the hole:
 photo Feb120133.jpg

photo Feb120132.jpg

photo Feb120135.jpg

photo Feb120131.jpg

photo Feb120134.jpg

And one length shot from one of the 3 plants:
 photo 7a67fb6e-8f7e-400d-8e50-5e7bc4a3e805.jpg

Here is a photo from January 13th showing the whole set up... with a stray cat who was visiting :)
 photo Jan132013wstraycat.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some photos of my tomatoes :D

lOOKING gOOD

o

Seeing how mature your plants were for Feb, I googled your growing conditions. It looks like you are right on schedule to see some decent ripening before the heat sets in around may. Just be sure to keep those pots watered! Good luck.

o

Lovely fat fruit, ameera! And creative supports. Cute cat, too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here