Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How is everyone doing after tornadoes?

Posted by ajsmama 5b (NW CT) (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 29, 14 at 9:55

Just saw Dave's post on earthlark's thread, glad to see he's around.

How is everyone doing? I guess yesterday was pretty destructive in AR and maybe TN (didn't see any reports). More coming today - stay safe!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How is everyone doing after tornadoes?

All I know is.....my heart goes out to everyone who was affected. I am blessed to live in VA and to have not been affected.

God bless all of you who were.

bonnie

o

I've seen some of the pictures. Horrific is the only word I can come up with. I hope we hear soon from all of our gardening friends from that area. God bless and keep all of you safe - Weather Channel says it's not over yet. Yikes!

Edie

o

Here in Georgia we have fortunately not been hit quite as hard as states West of us, though we had some pretty bad thunderstorms this morning. I hope those in areas hardest hit are okay and my prayers are with them. We're just keeping an eye on the weather here because it's not supposed to be over yet and those storms are supposed to head straight our way!

Grace

o

I saw that NC got hit hard. We're moving there this summer. To the far southeastern part of the state. I'm glad I'm already used to tornadoes, having lived in parts of OK for 13 years. That looked like a monster that hit NC,too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here