Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
yutopia

Story of Rose de l'Omio?

yutopia
9 years ago

Hello,

This season I received an absolutely amazing variety of seeds from the truly wonderful Trudi of Wintersown. I'm excited to see everything growing! My plants are just under 2 ft right now, and many are making adorable baby tomatoes.

One of my selections was an heirloom called Rose de l'Omio. Try as I might, I just can't seem to find much information about this variety. It was the first to sprout, and my plants of RDL'O are extremely vigorous and healthy. (Well, everything's healthy at this point; we'll see how I do in another 45 days!)

I'm hoping that someone more knowledgable than I might be able to chime in with some information about this variety. Its story is unknown to me, but I'm also interested in knowing such mundane things as DTM and your overall tasting and growing impressions, if you have tasted or grown it.

I'm intrigued because of its beautiful name, because it has been so vigorous, and because I adore rose tomatoes. It's a winner so far, although of course I have yet to eat one ;)

With Regard,
Elisabeth in Pittsburgh, PA

Comments (2)

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA