Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rodgerwinn

2014 SPLATT a south Carolina Tomato tasting

rodger
9 years ago

The event is still on. The date is Saturday July 12. Tour of the gardens 0900 till 1100 The Sugar loaf Mountain Boys will perform again this year from 11-1:00pm. seed saving garden discussion from 1:00 till 3pm. Look forward to seeing eveyone. Please bring those tomatoes. All my plants look great should be plenty of tomatoes for sandwhiches. As before I will provide the tomatoes bread and Dukes to make a sandwhich there will also be tea and water. Bring your tomatoes friends and familiy and come out and enjoy the day. Directions I live at 2528 Old Dutch Rd. Little Mountain SC 29075. Take exit 85 on I-26 pomaria Little Mountain. Go right to little Mountain. At the stop sign turn right onto Hwy 76. go 1.5miles and turn left on Old Dutch Rd. I am the first house on the left. Parking is on the side road at the house. Please pull in and angle park do not parallel park. Please do not park in the driveway across the road this will block my neighbor there is also street parking. If have questions or need help call 803-924-6084.