Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Am i crazy?

Posted by Tomatobaby none (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 27, 12 at 23:46

I am already starting seeds for my fall tomatoes and planning my fall garden. I just got a bunch of seeds today for kale, collards, brocolli, etc. my hubby says im nuts bc my 21 tomato plants havent really started producing yet.

Am i nuts? What is everyone else doing right now?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Am i crazy?

We need to know where you live. I won't be planting any of that until the threat of consecutive 90+ days is gone. Most likely mid to late September.

Also, why the seeds for fall tomatoes? Won't the 21 plants you already have still be producing?

o

Do you need to ask ?

o

All is well.

o

Do you need to ask ?

If you are asking the original poster if she needed to ask if she was nuts, that's really quite out of bounds and really quite unnecessary in my opinion.

How about we play nice at this site?

Carolyn, who notes that it really was just a rhetorical question she posted and in jest.

o

I am in zone 9. Well my tomatoes already have some fungus issues. I figure they will be goners in a couple of weeks so i want to have new ones to replace them. Plus that also means i can try a few new vairieties.

But i also want space for the veggies but just not sure when i need to start the other veggies.

o

Here in Phoenix now is the time to start seeds for fall gardens. Seems to me you are right on.

o

One of these times .

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here