Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NJ...what have you harvested so far?

Posted by njitgrad 6A/6B New Jersey (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 23, 14 at 9:26

My Sungold Cherry is producing nicely, got a few Black Cherry here and there and a trio of Mortgage Lifters so far.

A cherry tomato snack to complement my lunch today:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NJ...what have you harvested so far?

No pics yet, but first yield (not FULLY ripe) :

Lillian's Red Kansas, Cherokee Purple, KBX, Middle Tennessee, Big Month, Big Red, Queen Ste. Marie, Gerig.

South Jersey weather remains excellent for tomatoes this year, not too hot or wet.

o

just my sungold and might grape hybrid (red grape tom)...

My indian stripe just started blushing today :)

Everything else is still going.... (I've got KBX, Cherokee Choc, and opalka with fruit but not ready for harvest and a rutgers that I started late just started to flower)

o

Just ate first Stupice. Tomorrow I eat a 6 oz Siletz, both put in garden 75 days ago. They're just getting started.

o

A bunch more Mortgage Lifters today. Damn these suckers are big. However, next to my still-green Brandywine Pinks they look like Gilligan standing next to Skipper.

o

My first Lemon Boy in the mix:

o

Love this time of year (all picked today):

o

Gorgeous!!!

Your veggies are Divine!

I'm Jelly!

Hope you enjoy em! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here