Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
windmill_key

Water issue or disease?

Windmill_Key
10 years ago

Hello! I'm a newbie when it comes to gardening and was wondering what is affecting my tomato plants at the moment. One of em is really bad, two others are kind of in the midst of getting there, and my fourth is just starting.

I have done a bit of google fu but been unable to find anything that looks similar to my plants. The worst affected is about a foot shorter than the other two, but that might be because of its type? Unfortunately, I do not know what kind of plants I got (just a few different sorts...?)

Anyway, without further ado...

Now, the pictures sort of look like mold (?) but in person it doesn't look fuzzy or anything. It looks like the leaves got bleached pure white. The stems look fine, as do the flowers on the other plants.

^ this one's the least affected.

They were planted late may/early june.

Someone said they maybe weren't getting enough water (usually every 1-2 days... ish). They're in the sun a fair bit. The first week or so they were planted it was straight rain, but it's been around 20-30C since. Someone else figures it's a really bad infection. If it's the latter, should I pull them? Or can any of them maybe be salvaged? S:

Thanks in advance for your time.

Comments (5)