Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
moms_helper_2008

Fran's pet tomato plant doing well

moms_helper_2008
11 years ago

Mom always raises a pet tomato plant every year and as usual is doing quite well.

A few of these peppers are soon to be part of a onion, pepper and hot sausage sandwich!

Several photos at the link below and twenty more at the link at the bottom of that page.

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Photos 7/14/2012

Comments (11)

• moms_helper_2008
    Original Author
    11 years ago

For some reason photos show up in preview but not in the posted message body. Anyone know why? Never ran into this before.

• suncitylinda
    11 years ago

And your photos are always so much fun, but I have no idea how to post pix on this forum.

• robeb
    11 years ago

I'm not sure why your pics didn't post, but are these the ones that you wanted to show?...

Mom always raises a pet tomato plant every year and as usual is doing quite well.

A few of these peppers are soon to be part of a onion, pepper and hot sausage sandwich!

• robeb
    11 years ago

I couldn't get them to post either...strange.

• robeb
    11 years ago

One more time. Are these the pics that you wanted to post?

• moms_helper_2008
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks robeb...

The links I used work on my garden site on network54. One of the links show as being a gif file here from photobucket. If you use firefox you can right click on the image and 'view image info'. I will use imageshack for photos here from now on. Strange tho, the links worked in preview but not when posted.

• robeb
    11 years ago

I checked the image info on your photobucket account after both of our 1st attempts to post them failed.The pics were in the PNG format.

I downloaded them to my computer files then converted them to JPEG and sent them to my photobucket account. From there loaded them to Gardenweb.

Apparently this site does not like PNG photos.

• moms_helper_2008
    Original Author
    11 years ago

robeb..

OK...but all my photos are in the PNG format that I have posted here for several years.

Here's a PNG I'll post from imageshack..
    {{gwi:1373397}}

• moms_helper_2008
    Original Author
    11 years ago

robeb..

I believe the glitch is with photobucket. I'll simply use imageshack here from now on which I have used for years. I set up the photobucket site this year because I liked their slideshow function and will stay there.. I've seen others post images here from photobucket that showed the 'This image or video has been moved or deleted, photobucket'.

• moms_helper_2008
    Original Author
    11 years ago

This post is off topic but may help members like suncitylinda..

Here's one way that I use to post images here. Download this imageshack uploader with the shortcut icon on your desktop.. http://imageshack.us/p/uploader/

Open the uploader and drag and drop an image or several images in the box on the left.
    {{gwi:1373398}}

Upload
    {{gwi:1373399}}

Copy link
    {{gwi:1373400}}

Use this code to post images to websites
    {{gwi:1373401}}

Here's what it looks like for this message post from a uploaded screenshot.

{{gwi:1373402}}

To save uploaded photos to imageshack you need an account.

Another nice program for point and click uploading single images to imageshack is http://uniupload.thecybershadow.net/ This program allows you to upload by right clicking an image in your computer and click 'upload to imageshack' from the drop down menu, then copy and paste the link.
    {{gwi:1373403}}

Another great program I use a lot is irfanview http://www.irfanview.com/
    This program is great for color correction and batch conversion/Rename and resizing, found under the 'file menu'. Any images you associate with this program will have icons that look like a small red animal of some kind.

The below link has many handy programs I use.

Here is a link that might be useful: Handy Programs

• robeb
    11 years ago

This post is off topic but may help members like suncitylinda..

It's your thread, you should be allowed to take it in any direction you care to.