Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
primetime f1 tomato discontinued

Posted by marcantonio long island ny (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 18, 11 at 21:49

i'm just picking these delicious primetime tomatoes now.they are so good. yet now on the harris seeds site
this tomato is no longer listed, could it be from spring to now, anyone know anything? if its gone anyone know a good crack free determinate substitute with the great taste primetime has.

marcantonio

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: primetime f1 tomato discontinued

oh well 3999 varieties to go or more

o

It looks like Reimer Seeds still has it:
http://www.reimerseeds.com/primetime-tomato.aspx

o

• Posted by tomakers SE MA Zone 5/6 or % (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 19, 11 at 8:07

I hope it's not become unavailable. I've been growing them off and on since they were introduced. A very good tomato IMHO.
Tom

o

• Posted by bets z5A ID (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 19, 11 at 10:49

Reimer Seeds lists it as out of stock now.

Betsy

o

We at Harris Seeds would like to let customers know that Primetime tomato has been discontinued by the supplier, and Harris Seeds is now sold out of this seed variety. However we recommend Mountain Fresh Plus as a substitute. Mountain Fresh Plus is a great choice for main season production, has late season quality at 78 days, and has the protection of Nematode resistance.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mountain Fresh Plus Tomato Seeds

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here