Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nordfyr315

Rare Seed Offer

nordfyr315
12 years ago

Hello all,

Just thought I would share some seeds from two southwest Asian varieties.

9893, a strangely named Iraqi cultivar. A strong, vigorous and productive plant that produces large, deeply lobed, red fruit with a lot of gel and seeds. Taste is good but not spectacular in my opinion. I tend to favor a more fleshy tomato but someone else may greatly enjoy. Early producer.

Pomadoni: from Afghanistan. The one plant I had seemed to dislike the wet weather we had (yet again) in upstate NY this summer. Not surprising given its origin. Still, it produced a modestly sized, delicious and balanced fruit. Not especially productive but then again I got this plant in the ground late and pinched a lot of buds so that I could get a few fruit before frost. Early producer like 9893.

The deal: I have about 15 extra seeds from each variety so I will send 5 seeds to the first three people who respond in this thread asking for one or the other but not both seeds. I would like to extend this offer to as many people as possible so I am only offering one pack per taker. I would prefer to send to others who in turn save and freely share seeds with others but what you do with the seeds is up to you.

Comments (10)