Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
5th Annual Tomato & Pepper Seed Exchange - Part Two

Posted by hmacdona Zone 3a Calgary (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 11, 12 at 21:18

We came from here

Here is a link that might be useful: 5th Annual Tomato & Pepper Seed Exchange Part One

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 5th Annual Tomato & Pepper Seed Exchange - Part Two

Yay! My Christmas present is on the way. Hope the custom does not hold it up.

Thank you Heather for all the hard work and making our Christmas even more special!

o
Seeds mailed

Today (Dec 12th) I mailed seeds to:

* dirtdaddy
* pondgardener

PLEASE let me know when your seeds arrive so I can update my records. Thanks.....Heather

o

Got mine today! Thanks so much to everyone !

o
Seeds mailed

Today (Dec 13th) I mailed seeds to:

* bigdan1
* flytyer
* poisondartfrog
* sandysgardens

PLEASE let me know when your seeds arrive so I can update my records. Thanks...Heather

o

Can't Wait............

o

cziga - can you please contact me. Have tried to reach you by email but am posting here in case you didn't get the email. Your envelope was returned to me with a postal sticker saying "moved/unknown". I used the mailing label you provided.

o
Seeds mailed

Today (Dec 15th) I mailed seeds to:

* fanatic79
* foodiefish
* habjolokia
* jaynine
* lorabell
* misterpatrick
* naturemitch
* penguinsrock09
* phpete
* scorpionjohn
* theloud
* tinley244

PLEASE let me know when your envelopes arrive so I can update my records.

That's the last of the envelopes from this forum. Have a very Merry Christmas everyone.

Thanks....Heather

o

Heather,
I received my package of seeds today. Thanks so much for a great selection and so many of my wishes filled, and the bonus vege seeds too!

Thanks everyone for sharing the seeds.
Happy Holidays to all!

o

My package arrived yesterday. So many great seeds and bonuses! Can't wait for the growing season to start. Thanks for organizing this Heather, truly a great resource.

o

Hello Heather,
I received my package of seeds today. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

o
Merry Christmas

Thanks for the updates everyone. Have a very Merry Christmas.

CZiga...thanks for emailing me with the correct address. Your envelope was remailed today.

o

Got a late Xmas Gift..... Got Love it!!!!!!

Thank you.

o

I also recieved my seeds...spent the next 6 hours looking up each one! What a rush! I can't thank you enough for doing this. words can't express! Laura

o

Hi Heather, Thank you so much!!!
I received my seed package today. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to do this for us. I can't wait to plant some of these new tomatoes in my garden this year. I can't wait to be apart of your seed exchange next year. If there is anything on my tomato seed list you would like for me to grow out for you just let me know. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

Later
Dwight

o

Heather,
I received mine this weekend. Thank you so much for another great assortment of seeds!
Alana

o

Heather, I'm so sorry but I realized that I forgot to post that I received my seeds (around December 18th)! I thought I had posted, but must have gotten side-tracked with something else....Thank you so much for the awesome assortment! As always, you do a fabulous job. Thank you for doing the swap.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Growing Tomatoes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here