Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hmacdona1

5th Annual Tomato & Pepper Seed Exchange - Part Two

hmacdona1
11 years ago

We came from here

Here is a link that might be useful: 5th Annual Tomato & Pepper Seed Exchange Part One

Comments (16)

• crystalline_ca
    11 years ago

Yay! My Christmas present is on the way. Hope the custom does not hold it up.

Thank you Heather for all the hard work and making our Christmas even more special!

• hmacdona1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Today (Dec 12th) I mailed seeds to:

* dirtdaddy
    * pondgardener

PLEASE let me know when your seeds arrive so I can update my records. Thanks.....Heather

• churnoble
    11 years ago

Got mine today! Thanks so much to everyone !

• hmacdona1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Today (Dec 13th) I mailed seeds to:

* bigdan1
    * flytyer
    * poisondartfrog
    * sandysgardens

PLEASE let me know when your seeds arrive so I can update my records. Thanks...Heather

• flytyer
    11 years ago

Can't Wait............

• hmacdona1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

cziga - can you please contact me. Have tried to reach you by email but am posting here in case you didn't get the email. Your envelope was returned to me with a postal sticker saying "moved/unknown". I used the mailing label you provided.

• hmacdona1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Today (Dec 15th) I mailed seeds to:

* fanatic79
    * foodiefish
    * habjolokia
    * jaynine
    * lorabell
    * misterpatrick
    * naturemitch
    * penguinsrock09
    * phpete
    * scorpionjohn
    * theloud
    * tinley244

PLEASE let me know when your envelopes arrive so I can update my records.

That's the last of the envelopes from this forum. Have a very Merry Christmas everyone.

Thanks....Heather

• crystalline_ca
    11 years ago

Heather,
    I received my package of seeds today. Thanks so much for a great selection and so many of my wishes filled, and the bonus vege seeds too!

Thanks everyone for sharing the seeds.
    Happy Holidays to all!

• misterpatrick
    11 years ago

My package arrived yesterday. So many great seeds and bonuses! Can't wait for the growing season to start. Thanks for organizing this Heather, truly a great resource.

• tinley244
    11 years ago

Hello Heather,
    I received my package of seeds today. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

• hmacdona1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for the updates everyone. Have a very Merry Christmas.

CZiga...thanks for emailing me with the correct address. Your envelope was remailed today.

• flytyer
    11 years ago

Got a late Xmas Gift..... Got Love it!!!!!!

Thank you.

• lorabell_gw
    11 years ago

I also recieved my seeds...spent the next 6 hours looking up each one! What a rush! I can't thank you enough for doing this. words can't express! Laura

• mrdoitall
    11 years ago

Hi Heather, Thank you so much!!!
    I received my seed package today. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to do this for us. I can't wait to plant some of these new tomatoes in my garden this year. I can't wait to be apart of your seed exchange next year. If there is anything on my tomato seed list you would like for me to grow out for you just let me know. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

Later
    Dwight

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Heather,
    I received mine this weekend. Thank you so much for another great assortment of seeds!
    Alana

• slo_garden
    11 years ago

Heather, I'm so sorry but I realized that I forgot to post that I received my seeds (around December 18th)! I thought I had posted, but must have gotten side-tracked with something else....Thank you so much for the awesome assortment! As always, you do a fabulous job. Thank you for doing the swap.

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz