Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My diseased tomato plants 3.

Posted by jerry317 z6b NJ (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 20, 10 at 15:49

Made the picture a little smaller, hope to hear from someone.
---Jerry---
==============================================

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My diseased tomato plants 3.

Already discussed in your several other duplicate posts. ;)

o
RE: My diseased tomato plants 3.

Dirtdog,

Thank you for your reply and help. I do get a lot of sun but not that many hours per day. Full sun from ~11:30 AM to ~3:30 PM.

Not a heavy pruner, only a few bottom branches to keep off the ground.

Yes, I have found it helps to pick them real early and I mean real early. Some I have picked that I thought were early enough developed the same yellow and eventual rot on my kitchen counter.

Sorry for all the posts, in the original the picture was rejected as it was too large so I described the condition.

#2 the picture was accepted but I thought it was too large for some to download so I made it smaller with the help of a tutorial provided to me from this forum.

#3 was the smaller picture of #2.

The second #3 which was the only duplicate was my mistake. Getting old gracefully and avoiding mistakes is not easy.

Thanks again. Your help is much appreciated and happy that it is not some disease.

---Jerry---

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here