Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
yellow spots on leaves.

Posted by bigbubbacain z8 TX (bigbubbacain@aol.com) on
Sat, Mar 25, 06 at 19:03

Hi fellow gardeners!
I'm finding very faint yellow spots on my tomato leaves. It doesn't look like early blight and it's not hot enough for leaf mold, so I'm having trouble figuring it out. Does this sound like anything you all have seen before?

Thanks!
Bubba

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: yellow spots on leaves.

• Posted by suze9 z8a TX (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 27, 06 at 23:20

Any number of things could cause faint yellow spots (especially in the early stages), have you been through the tomato problem solver to get ideas yet? For example, early blight might show as faint yellow spotting at first. If you could post a pic, that might help with identification.

I agree, it's probably early here for leaf mold, and the conditions really haven't been right for powdery mildew either. But just because I said that doesn't mean it's completely impossible -- be sure and also look at those pics in the problem solver as well.

Here is a link that might be useful: tomato problem solver

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here