Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kennyb_2007

What is wrong with my leaves??

kennyb_2007
16 years ago

Let me start of by saying, these are my 2nd attempt at growing tomatoes. I grew a successful cherry tomato plant in TN last year. I have since moved to the coast of NC and I bought 4 plants from the infamous walmart. Bonnies.. Better Boys, Big Boys, Celebrity plants. Not sure if those are correct. I bought them in the 8 oz cans and transplanted them 2 weeks ago. BUT, I have some problems. I live in an apartment and I can't dig up the yard. So i have 2 5 gal buckets with the bottoms drilled out and a 1.5 cub sqft pot I use. I used the pot last year and was fine. I changed the soil with the MG vegetable soil and the picture should explain what I have. I have been bringing them in at night because the temps have been around freezing at night. I put them out in the AM. I wet them everyday, which I probably shouldn't be doing from what I have been told. BUT, the middle of the plant is turning yellow and some of the outer leaves are starting to wilt and dry up. Also, sunday I noticed they were starting to have these white spots on the leaves. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Image link:

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (4)