Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seranade for fungal disease

Posted by booboo z5a IN (My Page) on
Mon, May 3, 10 at 11:13

Has anyone successfully used Seranade for fungal disease?

I searched the archives and didn't find the topic in this disease forum.
TIA
Boo in IN z5a

Here is a link that might be useful: Seranade Garden Disease Control

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seranade for fungal disease

Yes! I used it last year and the early blight and black spot were nowhere to be seen...

o

Thanks ... now if I could find a place that sells it.

o

You should be able to buy it online or at an independent garden center...I work at Pasquesi's here in IL and that's where I get it...

IN has so pretty tough regulations on garden chemicals...maybe you can't buy it in your state...if so, get it in IL or online

o
RE: Serenade for fungal disease

The online Spray-N-Grow website has it, as that is where I got it. Here is a link:

Here is a link that might be useful: Spray N Grow

o

I have my son in southern IL looking for me and if he can't find it, now I know where to find it online. I notice the Spray-N-Grow site also has Rotenone which I haven't found locally either. Thanks for all the help.
Boo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here