Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Black spots on the leaves!!!! Please Help!!!

Posted by kennyb_2007 NC- zone 8 (My Page) on
Thu, May 31, 07 at 11:42

I have a few of my plants that have black spots on the leaves, and some on the stems leading to the spotted leaves. The leaves are spotting up and then dying. It's not on all the leaves, but seems like it is spreading... please help!

Here is a link that might be useful: Spotted leaves.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Black spots on the leaves!!!! Please Help!!!

[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l15/kdogg629/tomato2-1.jpg[/IMG]

o
Additional picture of Black spots!

Sorry everybody. Not very good at posting pics. Here is a different picture. Maybe somebody can help me?!

Here is a link that might be useful: Black Spots # 2

o
RE: Black spots on the leaves!!!! Please Help!!!

Hi Kenny - I can't really see the spots on your photo as it is quite blurry but my best guess from what I can make out would be bacterial spot. But I stress that is just a guess.

But Aggie U Tomato Leaf Diseases is the best site I know for diagnosis of problems and treatment tips. Great photos to compare to your plants. I also linked below a previous thread that contains several links to other info sources.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tomato Diseases

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here