Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eleni_gr_gw

Tomato problem?

eleni_gr
16 years ago

Hello to all and nice meeting you. I got registered to this site two days ago and there is indeed alot of information regarding everything. I am new in gardening and leave in Greece. I have planted about 10 days some tomatoes, peppers etc and I want to grow them tottaly organic. The tomatoes seem to me, unless I am wrong -that something is wrong with them. They feel as if the growth has stunted, unless I am in a bit hurry since only 10 days have passed after transplantation. I water them with every other day and not alot... unless if it is hot and then I water them every day. I post 2 images of the same leaf back and forth. Is there anything there? In addition I bought them from local gardeners already grown in small pots and do not know whether they had something to begin with. From now on I try to grow my own seeds and know the producer.

Thank you all for visiting this message and thank you for helping me. Please I would like to know also if there is an organic treatment for the (if) disease.

Image link:

Comment (1)