Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Holes on the leafes of my tomatoes

Posted by julianprice 6 (My Page) on
Tue, May 22, 07 at 19:04

My tomato plants have been in the ground from 1 to 5 weeks, depending on when i brounght them. im within a week of getting the first charry tomato of the year but my plants have devolped holes on the leaves.

At the moment my camera does not want to focus right so i cant incluse a photo. the leave is a dark green about as long as a batterie. the spots and very very small holes and around the hoels have browned.

showing one of the leaves. im wondering what i can do to corect this. im in MO in the us and i feed the plants evey week or 2 weeks useing Miracle grow all purpous plant food : http://www.miraclegro.com/index.cfm/event/ProductGuide.product/documentId/637153cfaa6b1ff545c0236933b0a7a4

any idears?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Holes on the leafes of my tomatoes

HELLO YOUR PROBLEM COULD BE FLEA BEETLES THEY ARE LITTLE BLACK OR BROWN BUGS BUT THEY CAN EAT. IF YOUR PLANTS GET INFESTED THE LEAVES WILL LOOK LIKE LACE YOU CAN BUY SPRAY AT GARDEN STORES I DONT LIKE USING THEM . YOU CAN TRY USING A HOME REMEDY THAT IS SAFE .HERE IT IS 6 CLOVES OF GARLIC CHOPPED FINE1 SMALL ONION CHOPPED FINE 1TBSP CAYENNE PEPPER 1TBSP LIQUID DISH SOAP MIX WITH 1QUART WATER LET SIT OVERNITE ATLEAST 4 HOURS STRAIN IT PUT IT IN A SPRAYER BLAST THEM DONT FORGET TO GET UNDER THE LEAVES PS IT WORKED FOR ME

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here