Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
folded leaves

Posted by gardner_dragon z7 NE AR (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 27, 05 at 0:42

I have a Tomato plant with an odd disease/something. The leaves are wilting and folding back on themselves. They look as if they have been ironed.They get plenty of water and fertilizer,loaded with tiny green tomatoes.One plant(better boy) died from this condition.Now another one(100 sweet)is showing symptoms.What would cause this and how do I correct it? The plants are over 5' tall.
Thanks for any help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: folded leaves

dragon,

Your post looks very very familiar to me.

haven't I answered it before?

Carolyn

o
RE: folded leaves

This is my first post in this forum.In fact its my first post concerning tomatoes or any vegetable(most of my posts are for tropicals). If you could direct me to the post where you answered the other posters question it may help me. These are not my tomato plants but rather a friend of mine. I went to see them yesterday and noticed that they were planted next to banana trees.Would this have anything to do with the wilting? The whole plant is involved and it seems to be spreading to the others.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here