Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
littleblu87

Spots on leaves and droopiness

littleblu87
16 years ago

I think I might have Septoria Leaf Spot on my tomato and pepper plants. I planted these on May 24 in containers and set them on my deck. I sprayed them on May 28 with a spray that contains potassium salts of fatty acids and sulfur because there were small bugs on them. A few days later, I noticed a few spots on the pepper plant at the tips of the bottom leaves. Then today I noticed spots on the tomato plants mostly near the bottom.

Here's a picture of the cherry tomatoes - www.geocities.com/littleboyblu87/Husky-6-4-07.jpg

There are other spots that do look like Septoria Leaf Spot but it was too dark out to get a good picture.

Also, my pepper plant has gotten extremely droopy leaves since planting it. When I purchased it, there was already a bloom (I guess that's what they're called) on it. By the time I got it planted, there was already a small pepper growing on it.

Could any of these problems be caused by self-watering bottles that I have set up in the containers? Perhaps there's a problem with things getting in the water?

What can I do to save the plants? I only have two tomato plants and one pepper plant.

Comments (3)