Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amunk01

Unidentified tomato disease

amunk01
9 years ago

Ok, i pulled my Thessaloniki tomato the other day just in case whatever was wrong with it was contagious. Yes, it seems like a knee-jerk reaction, but i actually needed the space and have more than enough toms. Anyway, No one on the Oklahoma forum recognizes the symptoms so they recommended i ask the Pros on this one. Upon closer inspection i found small black spots/rings on some leaves, yellowing leaves of entire branches with completely dead dried parts. Some of it looked like fertilizer burn but i know that isn't it because i haven't fertilized that row in three weeks. Plus it was the top branches and i bottom water carefully. Ive read and read and i need the experts to just give me an idea of what this may be and how is it transferred. Blight? Leaf spot? There are so many different diseases, but i haven't found the same semi-circle spots. The symptoms seemed to have progressed from top downward about two weeks before i pulled it. Only my second year so i have zero experience with disease ID, but i sure appreciate the help.
{{gwi:1113937}}

{{gwi:1113939}}

{{gwi:1113941}}

Comments (2)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm