Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandy_8no

The ultimate stupid

sandy_8no
17 years ago

This is a long story but I need some tomato advice.

I planted from seed 2 types of tomatoes this year and three types of peppers. One of the tomatoes was a new type. I planted them late because I didn't have enough time. In my rush I put a pepper name tag one of the tomatos.(the new one)

I grow the tomatos outside in a green house but the peppers do better in my livingroom. I've tried tomatos but they never survived in the living room.

I put all pots marked peppers in the living room. Even the funny looking ones. There were 3 pots that looked like they might have some kind of genetic problem but I gave them a chance anyway. Unfortunately they weren't thriving.

Last month I complained to my husband that I couldn't find the second tomato and thought I forgot to plant it.

Today I was complaining how terrible the three mutant peppers looked and they weren't worth keeping they were so ugly. Then I said I thought they looked more like a tomato than any pepper I've seen.

Boom it hit me. I found my missing tomatos. I looked at them and they are obviously tomatos. But they are so sickly they are hard to recognize.

The leaves have silvery clear spots from the harsh sun and heat. I hadn't watered them for a few days because I was going to toss them.

I soaked them and stuck them in the green house. Not one leaf is healthy.

Do you think they will be ok?

What can I doo to help them?

I think it is worth a try to save them my season will go through november.

Thanks in advance

sandy

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022