Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tomato disease? all of a sudden. help plz

Posted by bailz2002 sc (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 6, 10 at 15:20

this just like showed up on my cherry tomato plant and started killing it. my regular tomato plants are fine at the moment can someone help identify and tell me what to do my first year gardening

Image link: Tomato disease? all of a sudden. help plz (47 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tomato disease? all of a sudden. help plz

my plant was doing well with tomatoes already growing the green stage now these lumps or growths are going all over the stems and killing the plant. i dont think they are root nodes because they go all the way up the plant on some of the branches. i tried pruning off the dying branches to see if it would help

o
RE: Tomato disease? all of a sudden. help plz

• Posted by jean001 z8aPortland, OR (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 7, 10 at 12:53

Root initials. Usually due to hi humidity/moisture and/or stress.

If the plant is dying, that's not the reason. Look for the primary cause.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here