Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yellowing, Browning, Holes?

Posted by ToffeeCoo CA (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 6, 13 at 17:03

I went looking through some posts and it looks like it could either be A. Food deficiency or B. Bacteria. I water the plants every day, the tallest one is nearly 5'. The smaller plants wilt if we don't water them every day and there is drooping in the taller ones if they go without for a day too. Sidenote: I water at night, which I now understand I should be doing in the morning before work.

Any other clarities on the matter would be very appreciative!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yellowing, Browning, Holes?

In the ground or pots?
If pots, what size?
What does the entire plant look like?
Do you check with a trowel or finger to determine how deep the soil (potting mix?) is moist?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here