Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help- Tomatoes dying with unknown disease!

Posted by SachaBays Zone 3 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 2, 13 at 11:59

Most of all the tomato plants that have been planted this year are developing these small dark brown spots that eventually kills the leaves. This is the first year that we have actually been able to grow successful plants and if they all die because of disease it would be really unfortunate. If you can help me identify and treat this disease, please let me know!

Thanks,
SachaBays

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help- Tomatoes dying with unknown disease!

Possibly Bacterial Spot 'Xanthomonas campestris pv. vesicatoria'.
Try a product called Serenade or a copper-based plant disease control product.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here