Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jenag_gw

A gang is in my neighborhood-need help with squirrels

jenag
15 years ago

There is a gang in my neighbor hood. It all started with a half eaten green tomato in my yard. Being an animal lover, I thought the poor squirrel must have been hungry and dismissed it. Then I started noticing more activity outside my door and my dog would start barking at what I thought to be nothing. Soon more and more of my tomatoes were spotted on the ground. "what!" I thought.

Losing my patience, I began to watch my tomatoes carefully.

Finally one was turning orange! "Yes!" I thought as my pride overwhelmed me. The next morning at 6:30 am, I let my dog out and planned for the day of ripening (I love tomatoes!). 9:30 am, I let my dog out and noticed I couldnt see orange. I couldnt understand it so I walked to the plant. IT WAS GONE!

Now I am angry, trying to come up with a plan when suddenly a feeling came over me and I opened the door. Scurrying away from my tomato plant was a small squirrel. Hearing the branches stretch I look above me and there are 2 more squirrels running to hide. Then, I saw it. It was the leader. As I look across to the house next door, there sat a fat squirrel on the roof staring at me. We locked eyes and neither one of us moved.

There is a gang in my neighborhood. What do I do?

Comments (4)