Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cavaliercrazy1228

Tomato Woes, Curling Leaves, too

I'm new to this forum and new to growing backyard tomatoes in this part of the country. I've never had the problems I'm encountering here. We moved to So. Ca. a few years ago and I decided to plant a few tomatoes in the backyard; couldn't be more difficult than the wonderful produce I gleaned in Charlotte, NC, all those many years, could it? Oh, yes, it could! The past 2 years, seems I planted too late. Now, I have a plant that is suddenly showing curling leaves. I've read everything I could find here, including the recent question posted. But, I cannot figure out which problem I have and don't want it to spread to my other plants if it's a virus. Of course, I don't want to needlessly pull up a good plant. It's a Carmello, doesn't look stunted to me, although it's a bit smaller than a few of my other plants of different variety. I don't see yellowing on the leaves. I'm posting pictures, hope I'm doing so correctly, as this is my first post. I can only seem to post one picture, but I have more if someone will tell me how to post them. I appreciate any help!

Comments (3)