Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brown, yellow spotted, dying leaves/ flowers dropping

Posted by ZachFL South Florida (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 12, 13 at 13:45

Hey everyone, I'm a first year gardener in south florida and I'm having issues with my tomatoes. I'm growing pink brandywine and phoenix varieties and all three of my plants have some similar problems. As the plants grow, the new growth looks green and healthy but the older leaves gradually get yellow and brown areas on the top and brown spots on the bottom until the leaf dies. And, the plants would flower repeatedly but drop them before setting fruit. Does anyone know what's wrong and how to remedy it, preferably with a natural/organic method? Thanks so much

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brown, yellow spotted, dying leaves/ flowers dropping

Difficult to diagnose with picture of only one leaf. Also need info such as pot or ground; how you water; how fertilize and more.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tomato Pests & Diseases Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here