Return to the Topiary Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where can I find Life Size Animal Topiary

Posted by mark_new_york_1 (My Page) on
Mon, May 15, 06 at 17:20

I am looking for two topiary pieces; a Tiger, and a Wall Street Bull. Approx 5 feet long, 3 feet high (somewhat lifesize), but I can't find anyone that carries them. I've gone to sites that sell small pieces, but I'm looking for pieces already grown/developed, that can just be planted immediately. Please, Please, Please, does anyone know who carries these products? Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where can I find Life Size Animal Topiary

Mark,
I assume that you have done a search for "life size topiary forms". Large specialized companies such as Rittenhouse will do sturdy custom order stainless steel frames, which you need due to size. Suggest calling them and discussing your need. Be prepared to spend mucho dollars for them.

o

Hi,
I saw a huge horse here : http://www.frontgate.com/jump.jsp?itemID=1416&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1,2,145,749&k=BIZRATE5
Perhaps you may check if they can offer what you need ?
but, Wow... that's quite expensive !!!

o

try "Greenpiece Wire Art"- one in Niagara Falls Canada, one in Mount Hope, Ontario Canada

o

Disney World?

;-)

o

Haven't seen a tiger....saw a jaguar...like a jag hood ornament, I think it was topiary joes..
There is a place in Ore. that does animals, I have seen photos of several types of cattle and wildlife, including an elephant.
They are not done in a frame, they are carved and shaped from trees....hence they take a long time to produce and are quite expensive. Large pieces are also usually custom ordered. I will see if they still put out a list and get back to you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Topiary Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here