Return to the Topiary Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Buying Boxwood Topiary

Posted by grdndsgnr OH (My Page) on
Wed, May 12, 04 at 17:27

I am a landscape designer and have a client who wants some small, potted already-formed boxwood topiaries. I have had absolutely no luck in finding any. Does anyone know of a place online, or otherwise that sells boxwood topiaries in spiral and/or poodle forms?

Thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Buying Boxwood Topiary

I'm sure if you just did a search on the web, you will encounter sellers.

o
RE: Buying Boxwood Topiary

Iseli Nursery is the Home of Living Art. I have toured their nursery several times. There are no words to describe some of the amazing things they do with plants. They work many different forms out of boxwood. They are located in Boring Ore. about an hour outside of Portland. the phone # is 800-777-6202. They ship to most of North America or I am sure they could possibly give the name of a local nursery in your area that they ship to.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Topiary Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here