Return to the Topiary Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help with my Topiary

Posted by smileyhappy1 (My Page) on
Wed, May 30, 07 at 19:09

I have a double ball topiary and it looks like it's dead. I haven't tried slipping the plant out of it's pot but I'm wondering if that's why it's dying? I also did the scratch test to see if the tree cambium is still green and it still is. If the tree cambium is still green then why are the leaves brown and orange. I have it outside and it receives plenty of sunlight so I don't know exactly what I'm doing wrong. I bought this tree about 2 weeks ago so any suggestions would really help. Thank you all.

Janette

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help with my Topiary

It's probably too late to help, but, what kind of tree is it? Have you called the place you bought it from and asked about returning it?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Topiary Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here