Return to the Topiary Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Great Site for Dog Lovers and other topiary frames

Posted by beth410 FL10 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 11, 06 at 13:00

Great site for premade topiary frames-plantplay.com. Bought topiaries of my dogs- Standard Poodle, Dachshund and Papillon (also a flamingo) from this source over a year ago and coudn't be happier. The man makes all his frames using the correct AKC standards. Does't do fluffy dogs tho.
Also, has giraffes, elephants, horses, golfers, etd. Also, thought his prices were reasonable when comparing to others. He had the Standard Poodle available in three styles (show, puppy and lamb) Shipping was speedy.

Since I live in Florida, I had to make the toparis mobile due to hurricanes. Used spahgnum moss and then rooted the creeping fig. Couldn't be nicer. JUSt wish I had more room to get more without place looking like Disney!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Great Site for Dog Lovers and other topiary frames

Cool site, thanks for sharing. If I had the money I'd like to have the hand and the sea serpent. Alas...

o

Great site!! Might have to try the Pug. Price seems reasonable.

o

Here is an awesome site for Topiary Dogs!

Here is a link that might be useful: Show Dog Topiaries

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Topiary Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here