Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
philocrates

need advice or rather links for beginner

Philocrates
22 years ago

We are now proud owners of a large metal ball designed to be a frame. I have Ivy with which to cover the frame. We are also going to use some from my other half's mother's home because it will no longer be in the family. Basically have ball. Have Ivy. Have no clue. Neither of us have ever done this before.

I really need some online links for instructions so I can read up on this. Our local library is NOT the place to do this. It has a very poor collection but then it is a very poor county [money wise] and they have done wonders with what they do have. The local area is more.. well... should I tell you about the two plastic elephants in the neighbors yard? One of them is pink. No I am not joking. Course the huge pink pig next to it in life like colors makes it hard to notice but the little guy fishing from the bridge [where there is NO water] sort of points straight at em from the bridge.. you get the idea. A topiary is not high on the county list. So I need help.

I won't be able to get to Pattee at PSU until much later this month and really would like to do this before classes go back. Any help would be wonderful.

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville