Return to the Garden Traveler Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
R.I. and CT. flower shows?

Posted by joyce58 Zone 5 NY (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 5, 06 at 21:00

Would anyone care to comment on either/or the Rhode Island or Connecticut ( Hartford) flower shows? We have always gone to the Philadelphia Flower Show and are looking for a change this year.
Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: R.I. and CT. flower shows?

We went to the RI garden show last year and we are going again. I was pleasantly surprised. Do go in the beginning as I have gone to other shows toward the end of the show and the flowers were past their prime. I had also gone to the Philadelphia show the same year and I was more impressed with the RI show. Not as big but the displays were lovely and the lectures were very good. Lynne

o
RE: R.I. and CT. flower shows?

Boston is the only show in the same league as Philadelphia, in this part of the country. RI and CT are nice if you are close by but not worth going any distance for.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Traveler Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here