Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lpcrose

Thanks for all for the garden getaway suggestions.

lpcrose
19 years ago

Dear Carol, Carl and Donna:

First of all, thank you for your sympathies and kind words regarding the loss of my mother. My heart goes out to you too, as I can see you know what I've been through. I still am uncertain whether I'll head from Florida to the west or to the east, but you've given me great suggestions. The Spring is such a lovely time for renewal, and I need it greatly. Once I can finalize the legal stuff, I will be free to head out and gaze at God's wonders. (And buy plants too :) My best friend will be my driver and we are just going to do garden stuff, eat great food, and remember the good times. Mom would like that. I also plan to get a memorial rose bush (to add to my large collection) for my mom. A nice pink or fuschia with fragrance. Something glamourous like my mom. She'd like that! So if you see a crying, laughing brunette with a big pink rosebush and checkbook under her arms at your local garden center or botanical garden, it might just be me! Once again, I thank you so much and will think of you whilst upon my garden journey. God bless you all and your gardens! With much appreciation, Laura C.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting