Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
laurelzito

suggestions for websites for tropicals in cold climates

Laurel Zito
14 years ago

I started a website for tropicals in San Francisco, even thought I am not the best tropical gardener, but I used the name San Francisco gardening, I could not afford that URL. Anyway I am working on my webpage and I am going to add a links section. I found a great webpage with lots of tips for tropicals in colder climates including putting a space heater out there, which I think is a great idea.

For some reason I can not find my way back to that webpage suggested space heaters. I don't think it was selling anything. It was a personal webpage. I am asking in case someone knows about that webpage or other suggestions for sites with tips for colder climates.

I will also be including non tropical plants eventually in my webpage, and maybe other non gardening sections in the future. The page is more of a concept based on my screen name. I can not sell plants anyway, nothing can be shipped from CA expect for seeds, because of quarantines. I just don't think anyone else has a gardening website for San Francisco tropicals, or even a San Francisco gardening website is hard to find. It's probably because they want so much money to set up for San francisco gardening for the domain name or URL. Gardening in San Francisco is very challenging. Most of the tropical plants I am successfully with are subtropical or semi tropical.

Here is a link that might be useful: TropicalThought.com

Comments (3)

Sponsored