Return to the Tropicalesque Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Too much? Too little? philodendron

Posted by firefightrsflame 8b/So Cal (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 15, 07 at 16:54

I know the picture didn't load all the way, having trouble with photobucket. But, you can see the philodendron.

I was always under the impression of yellowing being too much water. Does this picture look that way to you? Too much water? Too little? Something else? It's been in the ground for 4 months and as you all know I'm trying to get the watering straight with all my plants.

The regimine, as I stated in another post is 1 or 2gph drip emitter receiving water every 3 days for 1hr. This is the current watering, but can bump up or down if I need to.

Thanks for the help. Being a newbie is hard work. =) - Terra
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Too much? Too little? philodendron

looks like maybe too much sun and heat, in which case it is difficult to keep the plant hydrated

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropicalesque Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here