Return to the Tropicalesque Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
my first webshots album. Tropicals in Illinois...

Posted by cheerpeople 5a (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 11, 04 at 10:58

Well other stuff too. Actually its a garden start to finish
Have a looksee and put your feet up while your at it:)

If you want to see larger pics them click on thumbnails otherwise the slideshow is nice too.

go to webshots and then type in member 'cheerpeople' to have a look.

Thx guys for all the advise/ plant id..etc on the tropicals you see.
karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: my first webshots album. Tropicals in Illinois...

thx for showing me how to get the link without coughing up my password, rosemaria!
Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: pics

o

Wow, very impressive mix of different colors & textures. Great job! I tend to have an obsession with plants that are large & very tropical in appearance.....so my landscaping turns out to be...just very, very GREEN. Wish I had your knack. I'll bet people slow down when driving by your house in admiration of your work. You should be proud.

o

Forgive me for being off-topic, but I was looking at your instructions for preparing plant markers. I'm not sure what a "dark hanger" is. I assume it's some sort of wire clothes hanger, so if that's it, i'll have to get some from a dry cleaner (traumatized from watching "Mommie Dearest"). Anyway, it appears that you looped it behind the label. How long a piece of wire is it? What size of marker do you cut from the lid, and how many can you get from one? Me being in Canada, I'm not sure if I can get Folgers, so I guess some local brand will do...so I'll have to get stocked up. Thanks in advance for the help!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Tropicalesque Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here